The overproof class follows few rules
- Total Car Height: Not to exceed 3″ inches
- Total Car Length: Not to exceed 7″ inches
- Total Car Width: Not to exceed 2-3/4″ inches
- Total Car Weight: Not to exceed 5.0 pounds
Track Center Rail Height: 1/4″ inch
Track Center Rail Width: 1 5/8″ inches
* Wheels must clear the outside to outside center rail width measurement
Must be autonomous – aka act independently.
Must be able to race multiple times a day.
The following modifications are not allowed
- Paint that is wet, smudges or extremely sticky
- Sharp objects, sandpaper or abrasives on the bottom of the car (We do not want any damage to the rubber stopping pads)
- Any part of the car to go beyond the starting peg
- Anything that will damage the track, people, or the distillery