The recent events tied to the COVID-19 Coronavirus requires special attention by all GrandTen employees, distillery visitors, and the general public. As we continue our mission to create craft New England spirits, we also want to ensure the safety of all GrandTen staff and visitors. In order to meet these goals, we wanted to share how GrandTen Distilling is responding to COVID-19 and how we will strive to provide continued quality experiences to distillery visitors and bar patrons.
Updates and advisories from federal and state health officials are being closely monitored and we are implementing their recommendations accordingly. Here are a few of these cautionary measures GrandTen has implemented for the foreseeable future:
- We have enhanced and significantly increased our systematic cleaning routines throughout the bar area and distillery, with special attention to public spaces and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Additional CDC-recommended sanitization measures have been implemented for all tables, bar surfaces, and bar items.
- Distillery tours will be limited to 12-15 people to ensure guests can maintain a social distance.
- We are no longer offering board games to our bar guests.
In addition to these changes we have made to GrandTen’s operating procedures, we also ask our fans and fellow craft spirit enthusiasts to support each other in the following ways:
- If you are not feeling well and/or have flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly. We have placed handwashing guidelines in our restrooms.
- Helpful information on what else you can do to protect yourself can be found on the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
All of us here at GrandTen Distilling are fully committed to keeping each other and our guests healthy, happy, and hydrated. We will maintain our established schedule of open bar hours, distillery tours, and special events. Should that change, we will make any updates available on our website and social media channels. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com